We are happy to announce the release of minor new version of EveryonePrint version 4.2.2.
This is a minor but important release adding a few enhancements and addressing a few minor issues. Changes in version 4.2.2 include:
The enhanced features are:
+ Added Windows 2016 support
+ Added support for Apple iOS 11
+ Added Office 2016 Professional support
* Updated MDM Apps with latest MDM SDKs; AirWatch 126.96.36.199, MobileIron 188.8.131.52, Good 184.108.40.20659 and XenMobile 10.7.1.2
* Modified LDAP email address lookup to search only user object class
* Updated internal version of Curl
* Modified MDM usage validation
* Modified Google Cloud Print retry logic if connections are interrupted
* Expanded address handling for Office 365 for certain configurations
* Removed Windows 2003 support
The resolved items are:
– Fixed issue with favorite printers in Web portal and Apps
– Fixed Web form injection vulnerability
Upgrade existing version
Upgrade an existing version of EveryonePrint simply by running the new installer, and the installer will automatically stop services, update as needed, keep all settings, license information, job data and so on. It’s recommended to take a fresh backup of existing EveryonePrint data and configuration before updating (see documentation for details).
If you have any questions please contact us directly.