We are happy to announce the public release version of the next major release of EveryonePrint 4.2.
Support for printing options with native Apple iOS AirPrint
Whether you’re using Bonjour AirPrint, Wide Area Mobile Print or the MDM Airprint feature, you can now choose number of copies, page range and color/bw from AirPrint dialogs.
New Android print plugin printing capability for Android 5+
Use the printing system built into Android 5+ for much more intuitive printing experience for users. Just click ”Print” to print on Android 5+ devices.
Experimental support for Microsoft Office 365 hosted Exchange and ADFS authentication
For Email Print feature we have added experimental support for customers using hosted Microsoft Office 365 Exchange with ADFS single-sign-on authentication.
User print activity report
Now possible from the dashboard, to view simple print activity report by user, with drill down to a users history for selected period.
Experimental support of rendering of HTML emails with inline images
Improved rendering of emails with embedded inline images with new experimental optional feature.
Other new features in EveryonePrint 4.2
- Added hidden setting for adjusting font size in HTML emails and documents.
- added support for custom keystore passwords (and keystores) in mobile gateway
- Ability to modify TTL in Mobile Gateway UI for wide Area Mobile Print
- Changed to support .scot TLD for email addresses
- updated mail component for various minor fixes and improvements relating to IMAP and POP integration with Microsoft Office 365
- Improved file handling for integrations where PJL header modification is used.
Upgrade existing version
Upgrade an existing version of EveryonePrint simply by running the new installer, and the installer will automatically stop services, update as needed, keep all settings, license information, job data and so on. It’s recommended to take a fresh backup of existing EveryonePrint data and configuration before updating (see documentation for details).
If you have any questions please contact us directly.