We are happy to announce the release of a minor version of EveryonePrint version 3.7.1.
This is a minor release with a couple of new features, and fixes for a few issues. Changes in version 3.7.1 include:
– Ability to delete users from internal Users database
– Now possible to delete user records from within admin Users screen.
– Add support for A3 paper size in Google Cloud Print
– Enabling “Redirect non-ssl to https” option now also redirects admin interface to SSL
– Prevent the ability to add a “blank” devices with no name or output printer
– Now sends an unsupported email response to user when receiving a zip file containing no printable files
– More debug logging for mail retrieval
– Ability to handle PDF files protected with partial security restrictions
– Changed to exclude SMTP passwords from mail.log
– Fixed issue where specific PNG GIF formatted files could produce blank pages
– Fixed issue where specific HTML email bodies from Gmail and Outlook.com could fail to convert correctly
– Choosing Reset to default logo did not always reset to correct logo
– Fix issues if Letter was set as default then txt and image files could fail to convert
– Fixed setting pre/append LDAP configuration and then removing configuration, the prepend value could stick to user
– Fixed problem converting plain text files with special characters with certain file encodings
– Fixed issue where email with special formatted attachment content type failed to parse
– Fixed issue where certain license types could trigger error when adding 999 devices to server
Upgrade an existing version of EveryonePrint simply by running the new installer and it will update as needed, keeping license, settings and so on. Make sure to backup existing EveryonePrint data and configuration before updating (see documentation for details).
If you have any questions please contact us directly.