We are very excited to announce the release of next major version of EveryonePrint version 3.6. This is a major release with many new features and enhancements.
New Wide Area Mobile Print
Enable AirPrint across large and complex networks with extreme ease using a combination of simple DNS records and the new Wide Area Mobile Print feature
ew Strict Mobile Print authentication system
Allow for manual or forced logout of Apple iOS AirPrint clients
Integration with Samsung BCPS
Support for Samsung Business Core Printing Solution
New Kyocera embedded release terminal
xpanded guest printing side-by-side with the print accounting or print management solution
Now integration with Doxense Watchdoc
Expanded Dashboard with Job Statistics and Device summaries
New Administration features
Apple iOS and Android App co-branding
New customer co-branding system to pre-configure and cobrand mobile Apple iOS and Android Apps
Other new features include:
• Ability to customize release code, username and password generation formatting
• New option to hide “Email Print Direct” option when in Privacy with Authentication
• Ability to run EveryonePrint installer silent for automated installations
• New SSL import scripts for simplified import of LDAP or mail server SSL certificates
• Possibility to restrict Web release and terminal release interfaces with IP access restrictions
• New Pro license level for advanced features, such as Wide Area Mobile Print
• Email subject set as print job title instead of generic “EmailMessage”
• Performance and scalability improvements for Google Cloud Print for startup and overall connections with Google infrastructure
For a full list of changes, view the changelog here.
Upgrade an existing version of EveryonePrint simply by running the new installer and it will update as needed, keeping license, settings and so on. Make sure to backup existing EveryonePrint data and configuration before updating (see documentation for details).
If you have any questions please contact us directly.