We are happy to announce the release of EveryonePrint 3.2.1.
EveryonePrint 3.2.1 is a minor, but important, update of EveryonePrint, with a couple of new features and fixes.
Changes in version 3.2.1 include:
+ Added CAS Jasig single sign on support Ability to force SSLv3
+ connectivity for IMAPS for email servers not supporting TLS
* Removed page counts from Admin Monitor
* Improved error handling in mobile gateway with jobs in process
– Fixed issue where selecting page range from iOS mobile device caused error
– Fixed issue with handling of running processes
– Fixed issue where job titles from one user session could appear in another users My Print Jobs list
– Fixed issue where certain URL variables would allow for invalid input
– Fixed issue where 11×17 tabloid size would print as A4
– Fixed issue with German characters not printing with URL Web print
– Fixed issue French characters in email body not printed with email from Microsoft Exchange
– Fixed issue setting owner name on jobs when running on Windows XP
– Fixed issue detecting and setting configuration settings in mobile gateway
– Improve file handling for raw Driver Print jobs
– Fixed issue with broadcast of printers in mobile gateway when using multiple network cards
The new features are covered in detail in the documentation, included in the download link below.
Upgrade an existing version of EveryonePrint by running the new installer and it will update as needed. Make sure to backup existing EveryonePrint data and configuration before updating (see documentation for details).
If you have any questions please contact us directly.