We are happy to announce the release of a minor new version of EveryonePrint version 4.2.1.
This is a minor release addressing adding a few minor new features and addressing a few issues. Changes in version 4.2.1 include:
- Ability to hide release link in Email Print tab
- Allow email addresses for username when creating external guest accounts
- Add LPD server on Linux
- Added new Equitrac API integration
- Add LDAP lookup of email for embedded terminals
- Improved automated log cleanup on Linux to include additional relevant files
- Added currently active processing server output to Monitor
- Improved cluster server administration information
- Improve handling of very high volume of jobs on large server clusters (10+ servers)
- Improve processing and throughput capabilities for Advanced Driver Print
- Change release terminal for Xerox to support VersaLink and AltaLink devices
- Update Office conversion engine addressing issues converting various PowerPoint and Word files
- Fix for certain Equitrac configurations and domainprefix
- Fixed issue getting multipart messages composed with Outlook 2016
- Fixed issue where EWS2 integration to Office 365 did not retrieve HTML content of specific formatted emails
- Fixed issue retrieving multiple printjobs from Google Cloud Print in certain configurations on slow connections
- Fixed issue where all of a users printers were returned in Mobile Apps even if setting was to only show global queue
- Fixed issue where printer groups would not update or sync in Apps
Upgrade existing version
Upgrade an existing version of EveryonePrint simply by running the new installer, and the installer will automatically stop services, update as needed, keep all settings, license information, job data and so on. It’s recommended to take a fresh backup of existing EveryonePrint data and configuration before updating (see documentation for details).
If you have any questions please contact us directly.